What's Happening at the Library
The library is open! We invite visitors to browse collections, use computers and access Wi-Fi. Some changes will remain in place to keep you and our staff safe:
- You must wear a mask in the building
- You must maintain a distance of six-feet from staff and other visitors who are not members of your household
- You may use the library for up to one hour
- Children and teen areas are limited to one family at a time to allow for distancing
- The library's 2nd floor is closed from 1-2 PM for cleaning; computers are unavailable at this time
- Access to Waldomore resources is available by appointment only
Options for contactless pickup will still be available - the library's Quick Pickup service will continue and a self-checkout kiock is now available.
Not all services are available; please call ahead to confirm that the services you need are available, 304-627-2236.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to navigate the challenges of COVID-19. The health and safety of our staff and visitors remains our top priority. Please do not use the library if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We look forward to seeing you!
The Clarksburg-Harrison Public Library is now offering Quick Pickup service! Pick up library materials and tax forms without person-to-person contact.
1. Call the library at (304) 627-2236 to request your items and schedule your pick-up time.
2. Arrive at the library parking lot at your scheduled pick-up time, call to check-in and library staff will have items ready for pick-up at the library rear entrance.
3. When returning items, simply place items in the bin at the library rear entrance or in the book drop at the library front entrance.
For more information regarding Quick Pickup or to place your order, please call the library at (304) 627-2236.